Did you miss BTHC’s last event in June? No worries! BTHC has TWO one-day tax clinics scheduled for July & August!
The Boston Tax Help Coalition will have three one-day tax clinics on Tuesdays, July 23rd and August 6th from 5 PM – 9 PM. The tax clinics will operate at the Roxbury Center for Financial Empowerment on 7 Palmer Street Roxbury, MA. Tax payers will receive free tax preparation services from IRS certified tax preparers, and free financial coaching through financial check-ups. If you are a taxpayer that needs assistance with late filing 2018, 2017, and/or 2016 returns please call 617-918-4330 to set up an appointment. Below is a list of documents you must bring with you to your appointment.
Please make sure to bring the following:
- Non-expired Photo ID required
- Social Security Card or Individual Taxpayer ID Letter (ITIN) for you, your dependents and/or your spouse
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- All 1099 forms- 1099G (unemployment), 1099R (pension payments), 1099INT (bank interest), 1099SSA (Social Security), 1099 or self-employment
- W2 forms from all jobs in 2018, 2017, and/or 2016
- Bank-issued printed account and routing numbers to direct deposit your tax refund into your account
- Proof of health insurance (Health insurance cards, HC-1099 and 1095-A. 1095-C if applicable) for taxpayer, spouse, and all dependents*
- If you received the premium tax credit, you must bring in a 1095A
- Total child care expenses in 2018, 2017, and/or 2016, and child care provider’s name, address, and Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN)
- All 1098T forms (tuition payments), college statements, receipts for materials
- Total student loan interest paid (1098E) or lender statement
- Proof of all rent paid in 2018, 2017, and/or 2016
- Proof of ANY deductible out of pocket expenses (annual BWSC, charitable receipts, property taxes)
- Any mail from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue and/or any mail from the IRS
Please share our FLYER with friends, family, and neighbors!