What To Bring With You To Your Neighborhood Tax Site

  • Social Security card or Individual Taxpayer ID Number (ITIN) for you, your children and/or spoused or Valid Picture ID required
  • Proof of health insurance card(s) for you and your family and HC-1099.
  • All W2 forms
  • All 1099 forms - 1099G (unemployment) and 1099R (pension payments)
  • All 1098T forms (tuition payments)and receipts for materials and books and proof of payment
  • Total student loan interest paid (1098E) and proof of payment
  • Total child care expenses in 2012, and name, address, Employer Identification Number (EIN) or SSN of child care provider(s)
  • Total rent paid in 2012
  • Any mail from the IRS
  • A copy of last year's tax return
  • Your bank account and routing numbers to direct deposit your refund
  • Any mail from Massachusetts Department of Revenue

Print this page for easy reference!